Degesch Phosphine Generator
In our search for quality in the storage of merchandise, at FUGRAN Comercial e Industrial S.A. we have developed new technologies and optimized different fumigation methods, in our effort to give the grain, a primary product, an extra value to distinguish it from other commodities: Sanitary conditions.
To achieve that, we work with a gas, Phosphine, generated from the hydrolysis of metal phosphides (aluminum or magnesium) components of our exclusive products, Phostoxin®, Magtoxin® and Degesch Plates®
Phosphine is an ideal gas, as it controls all insectile stages, even the most resistant ones, it spreads quickly throughout the grainy mass and, once ventilated, leaves no toxic residue in the treated goods. Phosphine released to the atmosphere becomes phosphoric acid by ways of sunlight, and thus, has no adverse effects on the ecosystem.
With the knowledge of these benefits, we offer a service of excellence by means of the Degesch Phosphine Generator, a revolutionary method of instant generation of Phosphine. The gas is produced from magnesium phosphate specially formulated by an electronically controlled process.
When you put together the Degesch Phosphine Generator and an optimized fumigation method, you obtain the following advantages:
- Large storage installations can be safely and efficiently fumigated.
- There is no manipulation of the insecticides.
- The chemical reaction is controlled by means of an electronic security system.
- Generation of the gas is external to the space under fumigation, thus, it can be stopped at any time.
- A specific mix of gases is injected into the space about to be fumigated.
- The concentration of Phosphine, which is monitored during fumigation, can be corrected at any time during the process.
- Expensive moving of goods is avoided, and its consequent damage.
- Fumigation times are accelerated, since the lethal concentrations needed are immediately achieved after the gas is pumped into the area.