FUGRAN and the enviroment
The fumigation methods used by FUGRAN C.I.S.A. in the application of Phosphine are harmless to the environment.
Thanks to the utilization of avant-garde products, sustained by advanced investigations, the methods used by the company’s employees:
- Don’t leave residual dust over food products, preventing contamination.
- Don’t harm the environment since only phosphine is produced, which is rapidly deactivated in the presence of solar light once released into the atmosphere.
- Don’t cause phytotoxicity since they only generate phosphine gas.
- There’s no risk of fires due to the high quality of the components in all Degesch® products.
- Don’t require bulk movements, with the respective savings in electric energy produced by said movements and tears in the cereal.
- Don’t affect fumigated products; their chemical and organoleptic properties, germinating power, etc. remaining unaltered.
- Don’t affect the ozone layer.